So much of the journey has to do with where you rest your head. Whether a European hostel, a relative’s guest room, a five-star suite or a futon in a big tent, here are some thoughts about lodging as a solo traveler, a safety-minded female traveler, and a budget-traveler.
- My first house was tiny long before it was a trend.
- I lived in an urban yurt.
- I spend 3x more nights in motels/hotels/couch-surfing in 2017 than I did my own place.
- Unexpectedly spending two months in European hostel bunkbeds as a 30-something taught me a lot.
- I’m an Ambassador with Airbnb and have some ideas about making your guest space inviting too.
Received January 13, 2017 from Airbnb Good news: collecting and remitting taxes is about to get easier for hosts. We’re happy to announce that starting on February 01, 2017…